Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is the group quota used in integration ?  (Read 3847 times)

ergo

• Coppermine newbie
is the group quota used in integration ?
« on: September 22, 2005, 01:59:46 pm »

Hi, i wated to ask if the disk quota is used in the integration ver of coppermine.
im not sure where to find any user quota data in the database... i understand that we cant find this data on the users screen but still i wonder if there is any way finding that out ... im using phpbb integration...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: is the group quota used in integration ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 03:43:50 pm »

yes, quota is being taken into account when running coppermine bridged with another app as well. Yes, it's a drawback (known issue) that you can't see the individual user's used/unused quota when bridged, as the user profile link will lead you to the bbs profile. I think someone has come up with a workaround/hack in the past, please search the board.

Joachim

ergo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 07:48:10 pm »

well i can take out the data from mysql myself  and count them, but i wonder where the data is stored , i coudnt find any table used for storage data , maybe quota is recalculated evry time from picture sizes assigned to user id ? it was the only idea that came to me ...

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 08:13:20 pm »

The amount of the space the user is using is calculated on the fly from the total size of uploaded files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.