Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: configuring layout of main menu on gallery pages  (Read 2709 times)

traypup

• Coppermine novice
configuring layout of main menu on gallery pages
« on: October 07, 2004, 08:54:34 pm »

Hi there. In a previous posting, I wrote:

"I wanted bullets in my main menu, separating each menu item. i got that to happen, but if I look at it in Safari on Mac, they show up as pipes. Furthermore, they show up as 2 colons in between FAQ and Register. why is this? Furthermore, it's been a few weeks since I looked at it, so I can't remember where I went to configure this part."

GauGau told me "Use images as bullets to achieve browser independance."

and that's great...I didn't realize I could do that, but  at this point, it's been so long since I played with that part of coppermine, and no matter how much I look, I can't find the file in which I can format the main_menu include so that I can insert the image between menu items, rather than having the bullets or pipes there. I was looking in the theme.php file, but I'm not sure that's right.

Tracey

p.s. and I apologize for inadvertently breaking the forum rules. I didn't realize I could not post more than one question per thread and it was an honest mistake. I just spent 15 minutes looking for the board policy, but haven't been able to find it as of yet. When I do, I'll read up on it again. thanks.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: configuring layout of main menu on gallery pages
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 12:14:29 am »

It's in the theme.php file in the theme foler you are using.

If you look at the different themes to see how the ones with images do it, you should get the idea.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.