Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: different header and footer for images  (Read 3157 times)

osadnik

• Coppermine newbie
different header and footer for images
« on: October 03, 2004, 02:39:20 pm »

Hi there
I want to know how can I change header and footer of page with picture, after I click it in some album. Is this posible?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 12:13:41 am by GauGau »

kiig

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Igel's Journaler
Re: different header and footer for images
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 03:50:18 pm »

it's displayimage.php that shows the 'normal' image, - so if you want the normal header at the front-page, - the normal header when you look at the various thumbnails in the album, - and THEN want the header removed when the 'normal' image comes up (which is what I'm experimenting with at the moment, - because I want the 640x480 images to show at the very top of the page, - so 800x600 users won't have to scroll down alot)....

then.... you can remove the call to pageheader(....) and subsequently footer(.....) in displayimage.php

This will actually remove both header and footer from the page, - but it will obviously be without the 'theming' on your site as no tables (not all anyway) are loaded, - so it look's very different, - AND the problem remaining is that you can't click on the image to the 'big' original sized image up (yields java script errors).

I havent' spend that much time with it, - but it would be nice to be able to do a theme that is small enough to be in a 800x600 Iframe.

and if you want to CHANGE it (just read the original post again :-) ) you could again look at the parameters for pageheader in displayimage.php.... I guess it's possible to rearrange some of the elements or turn some of them off it that's what you want.

Kim Igel.
Kim Igel
http://igel.it (Personal playground) or http://foto.igel.it (Paypal shop-site)

osadnik

• Coppermine newbie
Re: different header and footer for images
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 11:19:59 pm »

thanks for help. works  :-*  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.