No Support > Feature requests

Any themes out there??

(1/2) > >>

Greg_downunder:
I remember seeing a wicked theme on the chezgreg site which was mostly black with these cool blue bars on the top... looked very futuristic.
EDIT:  I just found it on a site - its the 'Eyeball' theme... can somebody upload it here please?  

Any idea where i can find some other themes??

bummer about the loss of all the info on the chezgreg site... hopefully we can build up a new knowledgebase for coppermine... iv'e just started using this script, and loving it so far!

cheers
Greg

Oasis:
OK I don't know whether you all know this already...
Anyway, the old site may be down, but the ftp isn't.  :)

ftp://ftp2.chezgreg.net/chezgreg

In the cpg1.1 folder you can find a subdirectory full of themes. (well only 8 actually, but anyway)

Also, I have a feeling that all the old data can be accessed through ftp://ftp.chezgreg.net since the IP is identical to the homepage... so if there are any good hackers out there...........  8)

Joachim Müller:
thanks for letting us know about the ftp server being still up - I leeched all the stuff that's there to put it up here on sourceforge (as chezgreg.net will probably go down soon completely).

GauGau

moorey:

--- Quote from: "oasis" ---Also, I have a feeling that all the old data can be accessed through ftp://ftp.chezgreg.net since the IP is identical to the homepage... so if there are any good hackers out there...........  8)
--- End quote ---

Well, ftp2 is different from ftp, which is the same as www.  Still it's tempting.. for something.

Greg_downunder:

--- Quote from: "oasis" ---OK I don't know whether you all know this already...
Anyway, the old site may be down, but the ftp isn't.  :)
--- End quote ---

Awesome!  Thanks oasis... just one thing, do we need a password to ftp into that site? its telling me "Anonymous logins are not allowed here."  :(

Can somebody maybe post the themes up here??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version