Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category list in displayimage.php  (Read 2933 times)

castrated

• Coppermine newbie
Category list in displayimage.php
« on: September 29, 2004, 02:14:19 pm »

Hi,
Just a quick thanks for the great gallery. I am trying to edit displayimage.php to use different viewers for different categories. I managed to get it working with albums using                                  switch ($album) {
                                          Case 7:
                                          Case 10;

but I need to use it to reference categories. Something like "if ($cat != 2) {" doesn't seem to work.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 02:34:54 pm by castrated »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Category list in displayimage.php
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 05:09:57 pm »

There is a hack to do this, but making the changes in include/init.inc.php.  See http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3138.0
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

castrated

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Category list in displayimage.php
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 05:40:40 pm »

Hi Casper,

Thanks for the help, my PHP is improving but is still a bit sketchy . I think I was a little unspecific in what I am trying to do.
I have some images in certain categories that I want to open in a java viewer. I have managed to get this working when the fullsize popup opens but I don't want all the images opening in the java popup since some are standard images, so if I seperate them into categories then I can specify which popup will open for each category. The "switch ($album) {" is working fine but I will have to specify each and every album. The intermediate view does not seem to recognise the command "if ($cat != 2) {".

Thanks again,

Craig

« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 06:49:25 pm by castrated »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.