Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Position of photo in albums.  (Read 3562 times)

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Position of photo in albums.
« on: September 29, 2004, 06:07:51 pm »

I've noticed that when you upload a new photo it doesn't go at the end of an album. I've searched on position & album without result.
As an example, if you look at http://www.bymnews.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=82 the photo in position 10 was uploaded weeks after the others, so I'd expect to find it at the end.
This wouldn't normally matter, but I've put a link to this pic on a website and if I upload more pix to that album, the website link might start to point to another pic. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Nibbler

Re: Position of photo in albums.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 06:14:52 pm »

If you look in the pic info section under the pic, there will be a link to ...displayimage.php?pos=-123. Use that for your links as it will never change.

marian

• BYM Photo Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 06:38:12 pm »

If you look in the pic info section under the pic, there will be a link to ...displayimage.php?pos=-123. Use that for your links as it will never change.
I probably being dense Nibbler, but even in admin mode all I can see under the pic is  Mirabella V on the rocks     Mirabella V grounded on rocks near St Jean/Cap Ferrat, France on September 16, 2004.

For the full story and a link to comments from Joe Vittoria Jr, go to http://www.boatsyachtsmarinas.com/mirabella/

Photo by courtesy of www.sailinganarchy.com

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 06:43:28 pm »

Click the ( i ) in the bar above the pic to show the pic info. Also you are using 1.2.1 so this is the wrong board.

marian

• BYM Photo Gallery
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 06:55:22 pm »

Click the ( i ) in the bar above the pic to show the pic info. Also you are using 1.2.1 so this is the wrong board.
Oh I'm sorry, I'd forgotten I haven't upgraded. I see the i though so many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.