No Support > General discussion (no support!)

Typical Error: Can't open file: 'cpg131_pictures.MYI'. (errno: 145)

<< < (2/4) > >>

kegobeer:
You only posted the generic error message, which does not tell you anything about the table being corrupted.  Without the actual error message you are guessing.  Did you actually see "Can't open file: 'cpg131_pictures.MYI'. (errno: 145)" displayed in the debug output?

There is no "bug in the programming."  If there were such a problem, I'm certain we would've been flooded with similar error messages.  To my knowledge, you are the first.  A google for "More than one INDEX key was created for column" turns up many similar issues, none related at all to Coppermine, which leads me to believe this was caused by some sort of MySQL server hiccup.  None of those similar issues had anything to do with a corrupted table error (145).

You need to post detailed information about your server setup, Coppermine version, etc.

Joachim Müller:

--- Quote from: kegobeer on September 06, 2005, 06:19:57 am ---You need to post detailed information about your server setup, Coppermine version, etc.

--- End quote ---
If you do so, post on the support board that corresponds to your version of coppermine, not to a sticky thread that is not related.

ProNet:
Hello
same problem i have when trying to upload pictures, getting "There was an error while processing a database query"
tried to repair table , but what you mean by

--- Quote ---(Replace cpg131_pictures with your table name)
--- End quote ---

what table name ? I'm not good at php

Nibbler:
Use the prefix you chose during installation instead of cpg131_

ProNet:
I have not changed that, using cpg135_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version