Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: eCommerce Freelance Help Needed  (Read 17366 times)

JeWelz

• Coppermine novice
    • Landman Kids
Re: eCommerce Freelance Help Needed
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2004, 06:12:16 pm »

@Tarique Sani  - thank you for your input!

@Kyin:
You are welcome, Julie. I am ok with your method. I have estimated the maximum hours as itemized below:

HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS 1: 5 hours (code development only. I assume I won't be asked me to resize all existing pictures for you ,right?  ;))  Right, code development only  :).   

HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS 2: 12 hours

HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS 3: 11 hours (based on one theme only)

I think your new layout is ok. I will remove functions like user rating, slide show, and ecards. Is that ok with you? 
 removing the user rating and ecards is good however I sure like that slide show option, so if you can keep that without having it impact the estimate that is preferable.  I as an admin would like to be able to rate the photos if possible but I don't want anyone to see what the rateing is - again assuming this will not impact the estimate given above.

When would you be able to deliver this solution assuming that you were able to start by the end of this week?  Please let me know of any specific terms you may require such as payment terms.  I'd like to propose the following:

1. US$200 delivered to begin project.
2. Specified modifications are done on a clean version of Coppermine 1.3.2 (including the permanent watermark hack posted on this website).  I will be able to view the modified application on your server to verify all requirements have been met.  Once approved you will let me know the hours spent for development  and I will pay you the lesser of the estimate vs. the actual hours worked (at US$40 per hour) and transfer that amount to you via paypal less the $200 delivered at the start of the project and less $100 that will be delivered after I have successfully installed the modified program on my website.  Once I have confirmed that the software is defect free I will transfer the remaining $100 to you.

Let me know your thoughts!
Could you msg me your email address and contact information so I document our agreement? I'll provide my info as well.

Thanks!
Julie
Julie

kyin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 02:20:46 am »

Julie, I need about 2~3 weeks time to do this if I can start by the end of this week. I need a copy of clean coppermine with watermark hack applied.I will create a account for you on my XmediaStudio server to upload files and view development progress. I will msg you the details.
Tarique Sani , thanks for your input also.
Xmedia Group
www.XmediaStation.com - Online Digital Media Center
www.XmediaHost.com - Quality and Affodable Web Hosting
www.XmediaStudio.com - Ultimate Digital Media Solutions

JeWelz

• Coppermine novice
    • Landman Kids
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2004, 07:54:10 pm »

This project is now in progress.  Kyin and I have come to an agreement.  I will post to the board once the project is complete.

Thanks!
Julie

JeWelz

• Coppermine novice
    • Landman Kids
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2004, 02:31:09 am »

Kyin is doing a great job!  We are still working out a few kinks but its pretty much finished and I'm very pleased and would be happy to give a recommendation.

Thanks!

Julie
 :)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 01:22:51 am by JeWelz »

kyin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2004, 02:10:31 pm »

Thanks Julie. You are most welcome  :)
Xmedia Group
www.XmediaStation.com - Online Digital Media Center
www.XmediaHost.com - Quality and Affodable Web Hosting
www.XmediaStudio.com - Ultimate Digital Media Solutions
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.