Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: full-size image in its own blank window?  (Read 5497 times)

frenziedsilence

• Coppermine newbie
full-size image in its own blank window?
« on: September 27, 2004, 09:42:39 am »

I've searched and looked and trolled through the boards and Google, but haven't found what I'm looking for.

I would like the thumbnails to link to the corresponding photo just in its own blank browser window (as if it were just a < a href="fullimage.jpg" target="_blank" > tag), rather than in the displayimage tables. My gallery doesn't require the navigation bar, comments, any of that stuff.
Is there a mod hidden somewhere that would do this? Or something I could edit myself? I've tried a few things but of course they didn't quite work. I only got the displayimage page in a target=blank tag.

Any help would be very much appreciated - and I'm very sorry if this has been covered before.. I just didn't find anything.

-kathryn

starb

• Coppermine newbie
Re: full-size image in its own blank window?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:31:52 pm »

You can copy from line 529 to 573 of the code in sample/theme.php into your new theme.php . And add target="_blank" in this tag:  <a href="{LINK_TGT}"> (line 540 in your sample theme)

If you talk about JUST showing the image without all the html, i don't know but you can modify your theme to get rid of all the stuff that is not necessary.

good luck

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: full-size image in its own blank window?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 06:56:02 pm »

@starb: thanks for your willingness to help, but your suggestion doesn't apply: this thread has been posted on the cpg1.3.x support board, so probably frenziedsilence does have that particular version, which didn't come with a sample theme. Of course, the line numbers differ from version to version as well, so there's little point in refering to them. Instead, you should post recommendations like "find <<foo> and replace with <<bar>>", using the code button (the one with the hash sign) of the forum.

@frenziedsilence: edit displayimage.php, find
Code: [Select]
$pic_html = "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('displayimage.php?pid=$pid&fullsize=1','" . uniqid(rand()) . "','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes,width=$winsizeX,height=$winsizeY')\">";and replace with
Code: [Select]
$pic_html = "<a href=\"displayimage.php?pid=$pid&fullsize=1\" target=\"_blank\">";However, this will open up a new window with the full-size pic. What you are actually looking for is probably the mod "    
from thumbnail to full-size pop-up (skip intermediate page)
".
If you're actually using cpg1.4.x (which is recommended), you have posted on the wrong board in the first place. All suggestions from above then don't apply. If you're unsure, post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.