Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to replace the Coppermine Logo in my company Logo  (Read 4098 times)

itjackie

• Coppermine newbie
How to replace the Coppermine Logo in my company Logo
« on: October 28, 2003, 10:23:30 am »

Dear
  I have replace default logo to my company logo, how can do that. Please advice.

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 10:30:24 am »

Look in /themes.  You will find all available themes have their own folders.  Within those folders, you will see the /images folder.  Inside it is the site_logo graphic. Replace that.  You may have to tweak afterwards, but that is the first step.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)

itjackie

• Coppermine newbie
Size
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 11:11:08 am »

I already put the logo to this directory, but size too large, how can resize the logo after put the directory.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 11:26:03 pm »

resize it on your client before you upload - this has a much better quality than doing it with gd or Image Magick on the server. There are a million free tools that let you resize pics, do a search on tucows, download.com or whatever software portal you prefer.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.