Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! Can't install CPG 1.2 PHPnuke/Postnuke!  (Read 5199 times)

Jin

• Coppermine newbie
Help! Can't install CPG 1.2 PHPnuke/Postnuke!
« on: September 21, 2004, 10:24:41 am »

i did everything what the install file told me to do *When everything is correct please go to your Coppermine config screen* i click on it and then this page shows up: The coppermine module "coppermine" isn't installed/upgraded yet.
Go to modules/coppermine/install.php to proceed.

can anyone tell me whyyyyyyy this happens
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 10:29:55 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help! Can't install CPG 1.2 PHPnuke/Postnuke!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 10:29:42 am »

This page deals with the standalone version of coppermine, not the nuke port. Both versions differ a lot, so we can't give any support to you (because we don't know the nuke port). Support for "Coppermine for CMS" (postNuke/phpNuke) has been abandoned, so I can't advice a proper support page any longer. You might want to take a look at http://www.cpgnuke.com/, that's where the "Coppermine for CMS" developers went to to start a new project.
Searching this board for answers would have told you all this without me having to explain it again over and over, next time please search any board before posting.

Joachim

P.S. Get a new keyboard, on the one you're using the "Y" key appears to be stuck. ;)

Jin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 03:17:59 pm »

search but no results.... otherwise i wouldnt be post this, right? and im using php nuke

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 07:01:55 am »

I'm sure you did a search ::), and of course you also browsed by board category and read the stickies that apply to your question. I understood you're using some nuke version, that's why I told you that there is no support for it on this forum. Read this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2277.0
Why is it so that nuke users are so impatient and tend not to read answers to their own questions? :-X

Joachim

P.S. Moving your posting from "General discussion" to the old (deprecated) nuke section (which is locked for valid reasons).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.