Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: osCommerce Shopping Cart Integration  (Read 5749 times)

OmegaGOD

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • I approve.
osCommerce Shopping Cart Integration
« on: November 11, 2004, 06:13:35 am »

Many thanks to Casper for implementing a Paypal Shopping cart into CPG http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=8703.0. I've had a few request from clients to integrate osCommerce with CPG. On the osCommerce site there is a mod (contribution) that allows a user to add CPG into osCommerce. This allows for a photo image gallery to be placed within the osCommerce construct. But does not allow the images to be products themselves. I am interested in a possible mod to CPG that will allow osCommerce to be the shopping cart. As it stands, I currently have to add an image to CPG and then to osCommerce as a product and then place a link within CPG to link to the osCommerce shopping cart. Does anyone know if a mod exists?

--OmegaGOD
Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.

ComplexRetribution

• Coppermine newbie
    • Hearts of Oak
Re: osCommerce Shopping Cart Integration
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 01:12:31 pm »

I would guess that the best place to ask this question would be the oscommerce site perhaps. There are plenty of CG mods there and if someone hasn't already written a mod then maybe they will if you ask ;)
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just some bastard with a torch bringing me more work.
Chi Verace Durera

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.