Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Move Albums from the Main gallery to User Galleries.  (Read 9609 times)

schneeberger

• Coppermine newbie
Move Albums from the Main gallery to User Galleries.
« on: September 24, 2004, 10:20:05 pm »

When I started setting up my Coppermine Gallery, I started placing all of my albums in the Main Gallery. Now that the gallery is getting bigger, I would like to move the albums from the Main gallery to my album in User Galleries. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks alot.

Zack

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Move Albums from the Main gallery to User Galleries.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 11:45:14 pm »

out of the box: no.
Why would you want to do that anyway? Create categories instead, and put your albums into those categories.

Joachim

jlwagner

• Coppermine newbie
    • Electronic Mother
How to Move Albums from the Main gallery to User Galleries?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:32:44 pm »

I have a similar problem.  My new site will have many relatives uploading family scrapbooks, and I am just one of their peers in that regard.  As admin, I bulk uploaded some of my albums to the Main Gallery, but my family scrapbooks should not receive preferential treatment.  How can I move them to a User Gallery of my own?  I am comfortable with writing code via php/MySQL and using cPanel's database tools, but have no experience with Coppermine. 
Thanks.
--- Jordan

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Move Albums from the Main gallery to User Galleries.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 04:46:16 pm »

Your issue differs. We have a strict "one issue per thread" polciy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Hijacking someone else's thread is not nice. Doing so on the "general discussion" board is worse. Locking
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.