Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: error when batch adding photos  (Read 3614 times)

chinamon

• Coppermine newbie
error when batch adding photos
« on: September 24, 2004, 04:44:47 am »

i just installed coppermine with imagemagick.
when i try to insert the photos that i uploaded via ftp, i get an error that says Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1.
however, when i upload photos five at a time through coppermine it works fine.
here are the steps that i did. i logged in to my ftp. i created a new folder in /albums/ (lets call this new folder 'temp1')
i upload my photos to that folder then clicked on Batch Add Files.
then i click on 'temp1' folder. i select the album that i want to move the images to and click on Insert Selected Files.
then it lists the name of each file and folder and album that was moved but i get the error which i mentioned above for each file.
the operating system on this box is redhat linux.
the path for imagemagick's convert is /usr/local/bin/

moderators: i know this is the general discussion forum but i cant seem to find a forum for troubleshooting. my apologies.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: error when batch adding photos
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 04:50:26 am »

Please do a search for the error message, which in this case is "Error executing ImageMagick". You should do the same thing in the future when you have problems. Also, a good rule of thumb is to post in the board that pertains to the version of coppermine you are using.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.