Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change thumbnail display order for "Last Additions"  (Read 3159 times)

ebonyhunter

• Coppermine novice
Change thumbnail display order for "Last Additions"
« on: September 23, 2004, 09:11:57 am »

I want to reverse the thumbnail display order for the "Last Additions".  The pix are numbered and because it displays them in last added file, it shows them in the reverse order of what I want.  How can I do this and still utilize the batch-add utility?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Change thumbnail display order for "Last Additions"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 09:25:27 am »

"Last additions" shows up in two places. On its own page, listing all files ever uploaded, and in a few rows with pertinent categories. Which one are you talking about? The change you request might not work out, or make sense, on the "Last additions" page because the first file ever uploaded would show up first. After 100s of files, it wouldn't make sense that the first photo is first in "last additions".

ebonyhunter

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 09:29:29 am »

I'm talking about on the main page, index.php.  It shows the eight most recent additions, but in the reverse order I'd like them.  I'm not concerned about the othr location of "Last Additions"

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 12:51:11 pm »

what should this be good for? Last additions are last additions - do you want to label them first additions and display from first to last? If you don't like it the way it works now I suggest removing the "Last additions" section completely from your index page by modifying the corresponding settings in coppermine config (the content of the main page).

Joachim

ebonyhunter

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 04:40:19 pm »

I think you're misunderstanding what I want to do.  I want the grouping "Last Additions" to appear as the most recent additions, kinda like a "Daily Updates" section.  I just thought there was a way to load them as a batch so they would not appear in the reverse numerical order.  Its not that I want Last Additions to be first additions.

So maybe my question should be this:  Is there a way to batch load the pix in reverse order such as descending instead of ascending?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.