Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: critcal error  (Read 4002 times)

vipera

• Coppermine newbie
critcal error
« on: October 26, 2003, 07:33:21 pm »

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Access denied for user: 'vipera@localhost.localdomain' (Using password: YES)

Everything was sweet but i just started getting this error. i recently changed ISPs so it may be related ???any suggestions thankyou

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
critcal error
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 07:53:38 pm »

link?
Did this happen just when you switched hosts? If yes, then you'll have to check your mySQL settings in /include/config.inc.php

GauGau

vipera

• Coppermine newbie
critcal error
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 10:15:11 pm »

MySQL said: Access denied for user: 'vipera@localhost.localdomain' (Using password: YES)
the site is hosted on its own server separate from my ISP so that shouldnt affect it. my browsing computers settings would have changed though. also i recently added a new administrator and deleted the original one so would this affect it at all... im pretty sure ive logged in and out on the new user though and it worked

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
critcal error
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 06:51:09 am »

Vipera,

I'm betting your host has upgraded their systems.  Are you still able to access your database with other applications?
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)

vipera

• Coppermine newbie
critical error
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 07:29:16 pm »

im a doof!!
i had my phone stolen the other week with my password and site details saved in it. i forgot that i went a changed the database password afterwards through my site admin in case anyone tried to mess with it. i cant believe i forgot that i changed it. sorry for wasting time
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.