Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modified theme, now can't delete original  (Read 2805 times)

bdanielsson

• Coppermine newbie
Modified theme, now can't delete original
« on: September 20, 2004, 02:29:02 am »

Hi. I modified the condensed_grey theme the way I want it, duplicated it and changed all the reference of condensed_grey to my theme name. Nowhere in the theme.php or template.html say condensed_grey anywhere. I've changed the theme in coppermine config and everything looks fine. But when I delete the original condensed_grey theme it looks bad. When I view the source page it says this towards the top: <link rel="stylesheet" href="themes/condensed_grey/style.css" />

What file is referencing to this? I didn't modify anything in the template.html file because this is the only thing in it:

{ADMIN_MENU} {GALLERY}
{LANGUAGE_SELECT_FLAGS}{LANGUAGE_SELECT_LIST}{THEME_SELECT_LIST}

I know it's not that big of a deal because I can reupload the condensed_grey theme, but I want to know why it won't work this way.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Modified theme, now can't delete original
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 06:15:27 am »

edit themes/your_custom_theme_name/template.html, find
Code: [Select]
<link rel="stylesheet" href="themes/condensed_grey/style.css" />and replace with
Code: [Select]
<link rel="stylesheet" href="themes/your_custom_theme_name/style.css" />
Joachim

P.S. When requesting support on a mod or other user contribution that doesn't come with the core coppermine package, please reply to the mod's thread instead of starting a new one in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.