Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fatal error  (Read 3904 times)

bdanielsson

• Coppermine newbie
fatal error
« on: September 19, 2004, 07:10:12 pm »

I got this error after switching to another theme and now I can't figure out how to get it back working.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cpg_get_pending_approvals() in /homepages/44/d95995899/htdocs/Mambo/gallery/themes/simplicity/theme.php on line 1051
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 08:15:54 pm by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: fatal error
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 07:20:45 pm »

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=9755.msg43928#msg43928

In the future, you should do a search for the error message in case someone had already posted the same thing.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 08:10:30 pm by TranzNDance »

bdanielsson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 07:48:59 pm »

Thanks. I did search "fatal error" but didn't see this particular one. I followed the link you posted to the other thread but only saw someone say to comment out the offending line (line 1051).  Is there a way to see the lines of code numbered or am I to count every line until I reach 1051? Is there an easier way to switch back to the default theme? I looked in my config file and index file but didn't see anything about current theme.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 08:10:06 pm »

Remove that Simplicity theme folder from your server. CPG should revert to the default theme.

Searching for "fatal error" is too general. You would want to search for the specific error:  Call to undefined function: cpg_get_pending_approvals

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 08:15:31 pm »

you're using the devel version of coppermine, which you shouldn't do, as you seem to be a newbie. Only experienced users are meant to use the devel version, and it shouldn't be used on production sites.
There's no support for devel versions.

Joachim

bdanielsson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 08:21:19 pm »

Oops.  :)  I just downloaded the latest release which I thought was 1.3. What's the current stable version? I'm not a complete newb.. I've been using coppermine on my e107 site but they're not up to date on Coppermine versions. I'm switching my site to a Mambo site and am just going to use the stand alone version along with the SMF bridge.  (It's not a live site yet and won't be for a couple months.)

TranzNDance - thanks, it works now.

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2004, 08:31:53 pm »

1.3.2 is the latest stable version, however the theme you used was a 1.4 theme.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 08:44:36 pm »

Oops.  :)  I just downloaded the latest release which I thought was 1.3.

Please confirm your version number.  It is not possible at the moment to download the development version from anywhere except the cvs.  It is not on the downloads section.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

bdanielsson

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2004, 09:19:57 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.