Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?  (Read 3428 times)

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?
« on: September 17, 2004, 02:58:29 pm »

This is a very important script that would suit me very much, We all know that the coppermine generates 3 file sizes , small,medium,large, I know there is an option in the config that you can disable the generation of intermediate photos, But ! once you click the thumbnail its loadsa an empty photo which says click here for full size,

If possible I would like it So there are only 2 Photo sizes generated , Thumbnails and Large Photos , and onced thumbnail is click it loads the Full Size Photo ?

Also I would like to make it that the un-registered users can only see the thumbnail , i know there is a script that only allows the intermediate photo only but i would like to change this so only thumbnails work, Ill have a look personally at this one but the above one would be great if someone could show me the code, I would have a look myself but im so busy, ill send $10 to anyone who can give me the code.

thanks.

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Re: Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 03:18:46 pm »

I was thinking I could set the size of creation of intermediate photos too really small , then some how miss out the intermediate page ?. Im not to bothered if saves an intermediate photo which is never seen.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 11:28:44 pm »

This is a very important script that would suit me very much, We all know that the coppermine generates 3 file sizes , small,medium,large,
Wrong: coppermine creates intermediate and thumb, the full-size is already ther (has been uploaded by you).
I know there is an option in the config that you can disable the generation of intermediate photos, But ! once you click the thumbnail its loadsa an empty photo which says click here for full size,
urm, what? It won't load an empty photo, but the full-size pic resized in your browser with the intermediate dimensions. Please post a link to your site if you get empty pics.

If possible I would like it So there are only 2 Photo sizes generated , Thumbnails and Large Photos , and onced thumbnail is click it loads the Full Size Photo ?
has been requested before several times.

Also I would like to make it that the un-registered users can only see the thumbnail
http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#viewThumbnailsOnly

Please search before posting in the future, and remember we have a "one question per thread" policy on this forum.

Joachim

rostros

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:47:59 pm »

Yeah I did search , I always get about 600 results. thanks for the info.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 09:58:13 am »

then narrow your search down by adding other keywords to your search string.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.