Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?  (Read 3431 times)

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?
« on: September 17, 2004, 02:58:29 pm »

This is a very important script that would suit me very much, We all know that the coppermine generates 3 file sizes , small,medium,large, I know there is an option in the config that you can disable the generation of intermediate photos, But ! once you click the thumbnail its loadsa an empty photo which says click here for full size,

If possible I would like it So there are only 2 Photo sizes generated , Thumbnails and Large Photos , and onced thumbnail is click it loads the Full Size Photo ?

Also I would like to make it that the un-registered users can only see the thumbnail , i know there is a script that only allows the intermediate photo only but i would like to change this so only thumbnails work, Ill have a look personally at this one but the above one would be great if someone could show me the code, I would have a look myself but im so busy, ill send $10 to anyone who can give me the code.

thanks.

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Re: Getting Rid Of Intermediate Photos ? Thumb > FullSize ?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 03:18:46 pm »

I was thinking I could set the size of creation of intermediate photos too really small , then some how miss out the intermediate page ?. Im not to bothered if saves an intermediate photo which is never seen.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 11:28:44 pm »

This is a very important script that would suit me very much, We all know that the coppermine generates 3 file sizes , small,medium,large,
Wrong: coppermine creates intermediate and thumb, the full-size is already ther (has been uploaded by you).
I know there is an option in the config that you can disable the generation of intermediate photos, But ! once you click the thumbnail its loadsa an empty photo which says click here for full size,
urm, what? It won't load an empty photo, but the full-size pic resized in your browser with the intermediate dimensions. Please post a link to your site if you get empty pics.

If possible I would like it So there are only 2 Photo sizes generated , Thumbnails and Large Photos , and onced thumbnail is click it loads the Full Size Photo ?
has been requested before several times.

Also I would like to make it that the un-registered users can only see the thumbnail
http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#viewThumbnailsOnly

Please search before posting in the future, and remember we have a "one question per thread" policy on this forum.

Joachim

rostros

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:47:59 pm »

Yeah I did search , I always get about 600 results. thanks for the info.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 09:58:13 am »

then narrow your search down by adding other keywords to your search string.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.