Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Private access albums/images displayed in public access albums for guests  (Read 2717 times)

NetWhiz

• Coppermine newbie

I am trying to setup the following:

I have several private restricted access album and one public access album. I have set a keyword on the public album and selected several images from the private albums to include. The public album displays the images referenced by keyword for an user who has access. However, when a guest visits, only directly added images to the public album are visible. None of the referenced images are seen by the guests. The stats that show there are linked images is seen when viewing the gallery of albums, but none of the images are seen.

http://photos.rileydupont.com

Does this make sense? Is this really how it should work? If so, how can I get the setup I would like w/o adding duplicate images? Basically, I want to have private albums and pictures but have the ability to select some of the images for inclusion into a public access album for public viewing. I would also like the following:

1) NOT have to include an image directly for the public album to be displayed
2) Have referenced/linked images in albums be able to be displayed in the random and last uploaded sections

I have searched for anything like this on the forums, but have come up empty. If there is already a thread with a viable solution, excuse my inability to find it and point me in the right direction. If not, then anyone have some ideas?

Thank you,
Drew

bitcloud

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Private access albums/images displayed in public access albums for guests
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 03:26:07 pm »

Yeah I too am trying to come up with a solution for this problem.

Basically I have a public gallery, and a members gallery. I want the members gallery to display in the public gallery for users in the "Registered" group, so they haven't got to traverse two separate galleries... as it is I'm having to flag every image with the keyword...

any clues or hints in this area would be really appreciated
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.