Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how can i changing permissions?  (Read 2557 times)

john100

• Coppermine newbie
how can i changing permissions?
« on: December 17, 2003, 12:39:16 am »

hi,
 :D

I have cpanel to configuration my website.

these errors:
The 'include' directory (located in the directory where you uploaded Coppermine) should be writable in order to save your configuration. Use your FTP program to change its mode to 777.

A subdirectory called 'albums' should normally exist in the directory where you uploaded Coppermine. The installer can't find this directory. Check that you have uploaded all Coppermine files to your server.

A subdirectory called 'userpics' should normally exist in the 'albums' directory. The installer can't find this directory. Check that you have uploaded all Coppermine files to your server.

I have try to changing the permissions of the include directory with the cpanel file manager but it doesn't work.
now is it 755 and it must 777?

another question
i have download coppermine 1.2 and there are no directory's in they are only single files

Can you help me?
Thanks
and greetings from belgium

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
how can i changing permissions?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 06:54:45 am »

cpg comes as zipped download file (as most downloads). Did you unzip it? Did you use the "subfolders" option when extracting the zip archive?

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 15 queries.