Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something about the e-card?!  (Read 4800 times)

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
Something about the e-card?!
« on: September 12, 2004, 11:25:37 am »

1) Can I hide the IP or use url ro replace the IP showout.

Sent by mancool from IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx at Sunday, September,12,2004 09:17 AM [GMT]

2) Can CPG E-Card Function can add batch email send out? For Example, can send out to 5 email address!?

3) Looking for ........................................... (to be coming soon....)  ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Something about the e-card?!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 02:10:46 pm »

1) Can I hide the IP or use url ro replace the IP showout.

Sent by mancool from IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx at Sunday, September,12,2004 09:17 AM [GMT]
Yes. This has been asked before, please search the board.

2) Can CPG E-Card Function can add batch email send out? For Example, can send out to 5 email address!?
Out of the box: no. If you modify the code: yes. Will the dev team do these modifications: no.

3) Looking for ........................................... (to be coming soon....)  ;D
We have a "one question per thread" policy on this board. Afaik you were told so before. Please do as suggested and post only one question per thread in the future, if at all. You're always meant to consult the docs and faq and search the whole board before posting. If your initial search doesn't come up with a result, try to re-phrase your question.

Chose the most appropriate sub-board whenever possible. If you have questions on ecards and email being sent from coppermine, use the board that is labelled "Ecards & Email". I moved your posting to this sub-board in question.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.