Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving the database  (Read 2800 times)

volodomd

• Coppermine newbie
    • Software for animal shelters
Moving the database
« on: September 09, 2004, 03:43:33 am »

Hello all,

I'd like to move a 1.3.2 database from one database to another, but the current database has many other tables as well, so could someone please post a list of all tables that this version requires? If I understand correctly, I just have to move the tables and then update the settings in the galery to reflect the new database name - correct?  ??? Or, please give an exact procedure on how to move from one database to another.

Thanks in advance!

Dennis
MCP, MCSD
Software for animal shelters - http://www.smartpethealth.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Moving the database
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 04:28:11 am »

you will have to make a dump of the tables that have the prefix you chose during coppermine install, e.g. "cpg132_". The exact names can be found when looking into the file sql/schema.sql in your coppermine folder (using a plain text editor). To be sure, you should always make a full backup first, then a backup (or rather: a dump) of the tables you actually want to move.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.