Support > cpg1.6 language

Problems with the Spanish language

<< < (2/2)

BusAmerica:
Thank you very much KchoPrro and Ron!

It worked for me, I have replaced the "spanish.php" file (made by KchoPrro) inside the "lang" folder

The only thing that has changed compared to the past is that the order, instead of day/month/year, is now month/day/year.

Can it be changed to day/month/year by changing a line?

Best regards

Muchas gracias !

Me funcionó, he reemplazado el archivo "spanish.php" (hecho por KchoPrro) dentro de la carpeta "lang"

Lo único que cambié respecto del pasado, es que el orden, en vez de día/mes/año, ahora es mes/día/año.

Se puede modificar a día/mes/año cambiando alguna línea?

Saludos cordiales

KchoPrro:

--- Quote from: BusAmerica on September 12, 2022, 07:19:24 am ---Thank you very much KchoPrro and Ron!

It worked for me, I have replaced the "spanish.php" file (made by KchoPrro) inside the "lang" folder

The only thing that has changed compared to the past is that the order, instead of day/month/year, is now month/day/year.

Can it be changed to day/month/year by changing a line?

Best regards

Muchas gracias !

Me funcionó, he reemplazado el archivo "spanish.php" (hecho por KchoPrro) dentro de la carpeta "lang"

Lo único que cambié respecto del pasado, es que el orden, en vez de día/mes/año, ahora es mes/día/año.

Se puede modificar a día/mes/año cambiando alguna línea?

Saludos cordiales

--- End quote ---

I don't have that problem, but it's probably because I don't show all the options on my website, I've only modified those that I needed in order.

The code that regulates this issue is in this section of the php:

--- Code: ---// The various date formats
// See https://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.format.php to define the date format strings below
$lang_date['album'] = 'F d, Y';
$lang_date['lastcom'] = 'm/d/y at H:i';
$lang_date['lastup'] = 'F d, Y';
$lang_date['register'] = 'F d, Y';
$lang_date['lasthit'] = 'F d, Y at h:i A';
$lang_date['comment'] = 'F d, Y at h:i A';
$lang_date['log'] = 'F d, Y at h:i A';
$lang_date['scientific'] = 'Y-m-d H:i:s';

--- End code ---

You just need to put
--- Code: --- 'F d, Y';
--- End code ---
in the corresponding section ($lang_date['comment'], $lang_date['scientific'],.........)

BusAmerica:
Thaks so much for the orientation KchoPrro.

Replace this
"F d, Y"

with this.
"d F, Y"

And it worked correctly.

Best regards

Muchas gracias por la orientación KchoPrro.

Reemplace esto
"F d, Y"

por esto.
"d F, Y"

Y funcionó correctamente.

Saludos cordiales

KchoPrro:

--- Quote from: BusAmerica on September 13, 2022, 04:40:39 am ---Thaks so much for the orientation KchoPrro.

Replace this
"F d, Y"

with this.
"d F, Y"

And it worked correctly.

Best regards

Muchas gracias por la orientación KchoPrro.

Reemplace esto
"F d, Y"

por esto.
"d F, Y"

Y funcionó correctamente.

Saludos cordiales

--- End quote ---

Oupssss!! :o You're right, I put the order of the codes wrong :-[, it was like you correctly deduced "d F, Y". At the time I was looking for a way to put, for example, "September 13, 2022", but there seems to be no encoding for this type of date so I did not waste any more time and left it at "09-13-2022". I'm glad I was able to help you, I don't know anything about programming, so helping someone with CPG seems like a miracle to me ;D

Oupssss!!  :o Tienes razón, te puse mal el orden de los códigos  :-[, era como bien has deducido "d F, Y". En su momento estuve buscando la forma de poner, por ejemplo, "13 de Septiembre de 2.022", pero no parece haber codificación para esta tipología de fecha así que no perdí más el tiempo y lo deje en "13-09-2022". Me alegra que te haya podido ayudar, no sé nada de programación, así que ayudar a alguien con CPG me parece un milagro  ;D

BusAmerica:
I am happier more.

I would like to know more, to be able to give back to CPG some of what it has given us

Yo me alegro mas.
A mi me gustaría saber mas, para poder retribuir a CPG algo de lo que nos ha dado.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version