Support > cpg1.6 bridge contributions

Bridging CPG 1.6.03 with VBulletin 4.2.5 - Critical Error

(1/6) > >>

Fity:
I have been trialling CPG 1.6.03 and it has been functioning as expected up until now.  I enabled bridging and then the next screen that appeared was white screen with the following error message.

--- Quote ---Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to UDB database !

Error: :
--- End quote ---

I can no longer access any page from Coppermine.  They all have the above message. I tried to access bridgemgr.php as suggested in the documents but the same error message appears and I can't disable bridging.

I tried a clean install of CPG1.6.03 with a new data base and the same bridging error occurred.

I know that bridging for VBulletin is for VB3, however I have used bridging with VB4 and CPG 1.5.x until a server configuration change to PHP7.1 which forced a Coppermine change.

Bridging was an important feature when selecting Coppermine.  Any ideas?

Fity:
I forgot to mention that I tried to repair the database tables in case that was the problem with no luck.

ron4mac:
Use the installer stub to install/upgrade to CPG 1.6 with the very latest changes. (select the bottom choice, highlighted in red, in the installer)
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,79013.msg383037.html#msg383037

Fity:
OK thanks. I will try that and post the results.

Fity:
I have reinstalled CPG with a new database using the stub suggestion above with no luck.  Every time that I enable bridging I loose CPG access with the same error message.  Any other suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version