Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Update Problem - config.inc.php  (Read 3100 times)

Deako

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Update Problem - config.inc.php
« on: July 10, 2004, 02:06:50 am »

Hi guys. I have tried searching for a solution to this problem, but cant seem to find anything.

All the correct usernames are in place for my database, password and table prefix for the config.inc.php file. I have uploaded all files except albums, and the sample config.inc.php file.

On trying to update from 1.2.1 i think (or 1.2.0 ;) cant remember now, but its dead) i get the following errors.

Could not create a mySQL connection, please check the SQL values in include/config.inc.php

MySQL error was : Access denied for user: 'httpd@localhost' (Using password: NO)

The only other thing i can think of is that the table prefix for my existing config.inc.php file is cpg and the updated table prefix is cpg11d. I have not changed my config.inc.php file to cpg11d however.

Should i try this or is there something else i need to do?? :s
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 08:50:33 am by GauGau »

Deako

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Update Problem - config.inc.php
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 02:24:08 am »

Cant believe what i just did. Im such an idiot. I updated the standalone version over my phpnuke port. I didnt even give it a 2nd thought, just asumed that 1.3 was the new version. Woops, looks like ill have to delete it all and start from scratch as i didnt backup anything! LOL

Well, its all gone swimmingly well when ive upgraded before! Doh!!

Deako

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Update Problem - config.inc.php
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 02:52:54 am »

LMAO, im still laughing about this now. Luckily i found my total server backup from June 14th and am currently restoring all the files after dropping the cpg database in its entireity and re imported it.

Only 2 or 3 images have been added since then, so theres no great loss.  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 15 queries.