Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full-sized images won't come up  (Read 2394 times)

mecsys

• Coppermine newbie
Full-sized images won't come up
« on: June 12, 2012, 04:05:38 pm »

i just upgraded from 1.4.x to 1.5.18 and the full-sized images won't come up.
Start at the Album List, then select an Album.  From the thumbnails for the album i click on one item, and it goes to the slideshow (i think that's the term used), where it shows the intermediate image of one item, with 5 thumbnails of other images in the album below that.
there is a link on the intermediate image, but clicking on it doesn't do a thing.
no error, just nothing happens.

the flag "Allow unlogged users (guest or anonymous) access" is set to "Yes: thumbnail, intermediate, and full-size image"  access to full-sized images doesn't work when logged in as Admin either.

I ran the rebuild of images for everything and still nothing.

it also seems to be having problems displaying the album list properly.  Sometimes it works, and other times it just shows random files.

Gallery is at http://blockydogs.com/gallery

i figured this would have been an issue in the Forums already, but have not been able to find anything like this, though i have done extensive searching.  Maybe just not searching with the right terms, but if you can help direct me to the appropriate settings i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks,

M

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Full-sized images won't come up
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 01:58:44 am »

You probably missed some files when you uploaded cpg.

Upload again and pay attention to the js directory - the files in that directory should match what you have unzipped locally.

mecsys

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 05:03:02 pm »

Hi Joe,

thanks for the quick response.

the upgrade was automated, but checked the files in the /js/ folder and updated them from the download.  no change.
just to be sure:  the only /js/ folder i saw was in the /docs/ folder.  is that correct?

any other thoughts?

thanks,

MAry :-*

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »

just to be sure:  the only /js/ folder i saw was in the /docs/ folder.  is that correct?

No, although there is one in the docs folder, there should also be one in your coppermine root directory (The root folder coppermine is sitting in).

See screengrab below,

Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 12:25:52 am »

...the upgrade was automated...

Normally, automatic upgrades and installations are not supported, because:

• The "automatic" software is not written by the Coppermine team
  • Troubles occur very frequently
  • Troubles occur very frequently

Upgrading and installing as instructed in the docs takes a little more time, but is not overly difficult. You are best served by reading the doc package that came with your Coppermine.

A benefit you will find from doing that is you will learn the importance and methods of making  backups.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.