Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: errors  (Read 3655 times)

gizzmo

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: errors
« on: June 25, 2004, 01:28:33 pm »

with help of this forum i was able to fix a few errors but i still have 2 left:

Warning: getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/d/c/g/dcgallery/htdocs/upload.php on line 2387

Warning: chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/d/c/g/dcgallery/htdocs/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 217

these 2 i get when i uploaded a file

Warning: chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/d/c/g/dcgallery/htdocs/upload.php on line 2225

Warning: chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/nl/d/c/g/dcgallery/htdocs/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 217

and these 2 i get when i add the file in an album.

exept the errors everything works the files get uploaded and i can add them in an album but the displayed error messages are annoying.

My gallery is hosted on a lycos tripod account in holland
« Last Edit: June 26, 2004, 02:41:00 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: errors
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 05:56:31 am »

I already told you on the other posting that you're on a castrated account. In fact your posting is similar to the other one marked as solved, one could even regard it as double-posting - please use some common sense in the future.
Try commenting out the line the error messages refer to by putting two forward slashes in front of the commands and check if coppermine still works for you. If it doesn't work for you, try putting an @-sign right in front of the line to just silence the output.
If the chmod command doesn't work on your webspace, you may encounter problems later, for example if you're going to delete a pic from coppermine's database and the file can not be deleted (just might happen). Like I said: your webspace doesn't fully have the minimum requirements for coppermine to run, maybe you can not run it at all on your webhost (actually you get what you paid for ;)).

GauGau

P.S. Please use better subject line in the future - the word "errors" doesn't help supporters or others browsing this board for help and makes supporters reluctant to help

gizzmo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 02:14:47 pm »

Ok thanks for the info sorry if i pissed you off  :\'( but i'm no programmer. For you this maybe simple but for me changing program lines is all new. I also have a gallery running on paid host and that works great. This one is at tripod because its a site for me and my friends but nobody wanted to pay for anything and tripod is free. But anyway thank's for the help!!!  ;)

gizzmo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 02:31:49 pm »

I have done the changings and it works!! ;D even deleting the photo's works fine :D Thanks again Greetz gizzmo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.