Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Versioncheck alerts - what do they mean?  (Read 5745 times)

des2010

• Coppermine newbie
Versioncheck alerts - what do they mean?
« on: January 24, 2011, 12:05:36 pm »

Hi all,

I just installed coppermine cpg1.5.12 and seemed to work.  However when I did versioncheck, many alerts came out like below:

Versioncheck output
Path    Missing    Permissions    Version    Revision    Modified    Comment    Repository link
phpaddfav.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpaddpic.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpadmin.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpalbmgr.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpanycontent.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpbanning.php          1.5.12    8154    unmodified       
phpbridgemgr.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    
phpcalendar.php          1.5.12    8154    Modified      File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it).    

Is it normal?  Or I have to re-install the program?  Thanks in advance for help!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Versioncheck alerts - what do they mean?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 12:22:04 pm »

No worry if everything works as expected. Depending how your server is configured / how you uploaded the files to your server the md5 hash of the files differs. Maybe the files have been really corrupted during the upload. Try to replace them and see if versioncheck still reports the 'modified' issues. If so, just don't check for file modifications.

des2010

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Versioncheck alerts - what do they mean?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 03:55:51 pm »

Thanks, Αndré!  I'll try to do so... :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.