Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No thumbnail images.....  (Read 2954 times)

ernie

• Coppermine newbie
No thumbnail images.....
« on: June 20, 2004, 12:16:28 am »

Ok I just installed this board a few weeks ago and I was try to ge tthe thumbnail image sizes to be a big bigger, and I was messing with the config options and no there are no thumbnail images, all thats there is a red X, but if you click the red X the image shows in the pop up. How do I get the thumbnails back?

Right now I am just not using the thumbnails part, so now when you click on an image it goes right to the full sized image, and this really messes up my theme that im using cause its not made to expand to that size, its just supposed to show another larger thumbnail of the image and then when you click that its supposed to pop up the full sized image, but I don't have the larger sized thumbnails anymore.

Please help.

bit bit spears

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • TangibleBrit.com
Re: No thumbnail images.....
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 12:43:27 am »

please provide a link to your gallery, if your gallery requires login, please provide a test account so you may be provided with further help.

ernie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 01:33:57 am »

What I'm trying to do is fix the "Create intermediate pictures" option, I didn't see the if it has the * you can't change the options for those settings when you have pics already uploaded.

Is there a way to fix the "Create intermediate pictures" option so it will create thumnails again for larger images?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 12:02:13 pm »

Yes,

use the resize pics utility, in the admin menu, and you can rebuild the thumbs and/or the intermediates there.
(note, if you are using hardwired, this link is missing, so just browse direct to ../util.php)
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

ernie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 10:04:21 pm »

Yes,

use the resize pics utility, in the admin menu, and you can rebuild the thumbs and/or the intermediates there.
(note, if you are using hardwired, this link is missing, so just browse direct to ../util.php)

ahhh ok I was wondering why I couldn't find that link.....
is there a way to add the .../util.php  into the Hardwired theme?

thanks for the help.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 11:46:34 am »

Yes,

open themes/hardwired/theme.php, and find;

Code: [Select]
<td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>

And paste in after it;

Code: [Select]
<td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.