Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get no errors, but also no images.  (Read 4280 times)

mykingdom

• Coppermine newbie
Get no errors, but also no images.
« on: July 08, 2004, 12:31:53 am »

Hello

After searching on the board I can't find an question like mine so I hope I searched well.
So I was usting coppermine 1.2 for a long time and it worked fine, because I moved from host I also had to move the imagegallery.
After downloading all the files and editing the config.php file I uploaded everything to the new server and everything worked like it had to,
but when I wanted to upload an image (with xp publish) he did everything well and I got the screen with finish but when I looked into the gallery only the album was created but no pictures?!
After this problem I updated to 1.3 but still the same problem, he creates the album but doesn't upload the pictures.

What could this be?

Thanks in advance
Niels Trescinski

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Get no errors, but also no images.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 07:04:27 am »

if you used to upload with XP publisher on your old server, you will have to delete the registry entries created by XP_publisher that point to your old server and run xp_publish.php on your new server once more.

GauGau

mykingdom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 05:35:51 pm »

I'll try this but don't know if that's the problem.
Because there is something very strange now, sometimes I see my uploaded images (whoohoo) but when I log out and view the site like a regular visitor I can't find the images back  ???

Thanks in advance

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 06:19:35 am »

If you see the pics when logged in and not when logged out, make sure to take a look into the "properties" of the album (next to the album thumbnail). You can set the privacy there.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.