Bridging: none
Themes tested: Various
Client OS: Windows 7 Ultimate English
Client Browser: IE8, Opera 10.53 and FF3.6.3
Install type: Upgrade from 1.4.18
Source: ?
Browser language: English
Coppermine language: English
What happened (potential bug): Cannot upload any files. In many themes the 'browse button' is simply missing. It does show up in the curve-theme, but I get error 500 on uploading
How to replicate (what I did when the problem showed up): Simply log in as admin and try to upload a picture to any album

Αndré:
Please provide a test account with upload privileges.

Joachim Müller:

--- Quote from: sven on May 02, 2010, 12:28:14 pm ---I get error 500 on uploading
--- End quote ---
That's a matter of webserver setup and not a potential bug.

--- Quote from: sven on May 02, 2010, 12:28:14 pm ---In many themes the 'browse button' is simply missing.
--- End quote ---
I just tested this on my testbed with all themes that come with the package. The browse button is there and visible in all themes I tested. I strongly doubt that you are right in this aspect.

Imo this is not a valid bug report, but a straightforward support request. Read up http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upload_troubleshooting.htm#upload_support and do as suggested there. A moderator will then move this thread accordingly.

sven:
Hi, I will check out the section. I'm sorry for maybe posting in the wrong forum. I couldn't find the 1.5 support forums at first, but now I see it's there.

With regards to the 500 error on upload: I find it extremely strange that this is a webserver setup. I've used CPG for YEARS and never had an issue with it before. And seconds after upgrading to 1.5.3 it's suddenly a webserver issue?

Is your testbed an upgrade from 1.4.18 ? I tell you the browse button is not there. However, it might not be CPGs 'fault'. It can be due to the upgrade or other issues.

Αndré:

--- Quote from: Αndré on May 02, 2010, 01:30:31 pm ---Please provide a test account with upload privileges.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version