Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add video files  (Read 2175 times)

whoopn

• Coppermine newbie
Batch add video files
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:58:13 am »

Ok you guys rocked out my last problem and now i'm rockn a gallery 1500 pictures strong and I did it all in one day without my host calling me and telling me I was using 75% of the server's CPU :P  so you guys rock (mass import plugin)

Alright, now I want to add video (FLV's to be specific) and when I go into batch add and select the folder that the video resides in I never get that [OK] button by the folder address box.  Do I need to set some setting somewhere?

I've already set the movies types to accept FLV's in the config.  Did I missunderstand something?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch add video files
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 07:37:43 am »

Make sure that your gallery is set to allow flv as movie file and that you have a player that can display flash files. Out of the box, that is not the case. Searching the forum for "flv" would have told you so. In the future, please search before posting. The thread "FLV Player Integration MOD" should be all you need.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 16 queries.