Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Batch add problems  (Read 3070 times)

fbk

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Batch add problems
« on: April 27, 2004, 02:15:41 am »

I have some problems with the batch add features on my server and i am not sure if it is me, or my server at fault. I might just add that i have installed the program a number of time to try to get it too work, but still can not.

Anyway, the problem is, i have uploaded the pictures to a directory, and then go to batch add, when i select the directory, get a list of the images, if i move to the right of the screen, it displays a broken image box, i think that may be where a small thumbnail was to be displayed, however when i click on the file name it displays a picture.

Okay so i go to click on the images i want added (tickbox) then use the button at the bottom to add the images, it then comes up with another screen to say that the image uploads have failed. Well not exactly, it comes up with (in the results section) another broken image box. so as it said click the box to find out what the error was, i do and it comes up with Http 500 : internal server error

Now i think it is a problem with setup on my server, I use Globat (http://www.globat.com) for my host and it seems that a few other people on there have it working fine. So i can not work out why i am having problems.

Is it my install, a bug or my server.

Any help great, thanks.

Cheers
Chris
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 09:29:26 am by GauGau »

fbk

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Batch add problems
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 04:49:24 am »

To update my information, i have checked the following from info.php this is what i have found.

file_uploads = on
max_file_size = 8m

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 07:17:56 am »

the same thing as described in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5762.0 might apply to you as well.

GauGau

fbk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 04:08:08 am »

Yep thanks, i resized my pictures and they uploaded both through batch add and standard upload. Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.