Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Fullsize image URL in File Information  (Read 9353 times)

RaptorUK

• Coppermine novice
    • F1 Album
[Solved]: Fullsize image URL in File Information
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:57:14 pm »

Hi,

i'm trying to create a Coppermine setup to replace functionality provided byImageShack for a few of my friends.  They use ImageShack to host images so they can then post a URL to a specific image elsewhere. . . like a forum for example.  I'm almost there in my setup,  I had a few problems with permissions but that is sorted.

Now to my question/request for help.  Many of my friends are not very computer literate; so I was looking for an easy way for the to get the full size image URL, e.g. http://www.f1album.com/albums/sport/motor/rally/2008/wrc/wales/WalesWRC08-FRI-D2X-0053c.jpg 

it occurred to me that a good place for this would be in the File Information table underneath the Intermediate image . . . my php  is nowhere near good enough to even figure out if this is possible let alone do it . . .  but I'm happy editing files and keeping copies of the original just in case something goes wrong . .

This would be a big help and in turn would let me help my friends.   ;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:18:07 pm by Nibbler »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

RaptorUK

• Coppermine novice
    • F1 Album
Re: Fullsize image URL in File Information
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:45:07 pm »

Try this plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,36302.0.html

;D

many thanks, with a little mod applied it did exactly what I needed,  many thanks for the pointer. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.