Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: one member requires Acceptance of upload  (Read 2079 times)

cancanshan

• Coppermine newbie
one member requires Acceptance of upload
« on: November 23, 2008, 02:59:13 pm »

I have 157 members and only 1 constantly lets me know that her uploaded images are not there? Then I go to gallery and it has a button that says "upload Approval". Sure enough it shows her stuff there?
But nobody else ever has that issue. It is a huge problem for me as I don't know until she lets me know.
So I did search 4 different ways of wording it and cannot find it here. I saw one person that posted something similar and the board member told them that her gallery was set to password protect? So not sure if that is same issue for my member or not. Just wondered if someone can let me know.
I did also search in config to see if there was a upload approval marked and there was not.
Thanks in advance
Shannon
gallery cannot be seen unless you have logged in, so not sure you need it? if you do let me know and I will post it
gallery stats are
Gallery v1.4.19

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: one member requires Acceptance of upload
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 03:19:20 pm »

That particular user probably is member of a group that requires upload approval. Go to your groups control panel and review. Attach a screenshot of your groups control panel to your posting if you're not sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.