Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error.... Photo Upload Problems  (Read 3593 times)

Josh Lewis

• Coppermine newbie
    • Cascade Hikers -Photos
Fatal Error.... Photo Upload Problems
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:16:20 am »

Most of my photo Uploading has been going ok.... I set the maximum photo size to be 2000 kbs. And so of coarse when ever I was experimenting and uploaded photo over that amount it said 0 files uploaded... which is to be expected.... but when I uploaded a file that was 1.69 mega bytes, I got an error message "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 23072 bytes) in /home1/cascadeh/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262".... I attempted to upload the file once again, but it did the same thing..... this message appeared after the continue button, but before the part you catigorize which album it goes in.... of coarse I was'nt able to catigories the photo because I had to bit the back button because the error message was all that was there. I am able to upload photos that are .5 mega bytes.... the photo I attempted to upload was a panorama.... could the pixel size of affected it? I had the pixel limit at 20,000..... no comma in the configuations of coarse. Any advice, or info about me having to lower the photo limit would be nice. Cheers Josh Lewis.

Josh Lewis

• Coppermine newbie
    • Cascade Hikers -Photos
Re: Fatal Error.... Photo Upload Problems
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:22:13 am »

I just reattempted it, with instead having the photo upload limit 1.5 mega bytes.... and the photo it self was only 1.12 mega bytes..... and still this message appreared: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 22912 bytes) in /home1/cascadeh/public_html/photo/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262
Is my server bad? Or is it perhaps a error that needs to be fixed up....

Josh Lewis

• Coppermine newbie
    • Cascade Hikers -Photos
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 02:29:49 am »

Sorry to reply again... but as an expermimental site, I created a photo gallery called http://www.cascadehikers.com/photoz/ and tried this same thing, exept had the upload maximum 2000 kb..... and to my amazment it worked..... but I still does'nt work on my main site..... perhaps was it when bridging joomla and coppermine that is responsible for this error?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 02:37:33 pm »

Bridging Coppermine and Joomla goes unsupported, as the bridge file is a user contribution. The coppermine devs are not familiar with Joomla.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.