Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Static Album icon?  (Read 2596 times)

Jax2

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: Static Album icon?
« on: May 31, 2008, 10:15:47 pm »

I have searched for an answer, but obviously I'm using the incorrect terms to find what I am looking for.

I have 1 album for each US state. Into each album, I have uploaded the state flag for that particular state.

I would like this album icon to remain there even after other files are uploaded into the album.

For example, in Texas, I uploaded the flag, and the icon was set fine to the flag. I uploaded another picture, and the album icon changed to that picture.

How would I go about making the flag images stay as the album icon after other uploads?

Thank you in advance.

Jax2
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 10:06:30 am by Joachim Müller »

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
Re: Static Album icon?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 10:48:07 pm »

Got to the album properties panel (click the "PROPERTIES" button next to the album name) and where it says "Album thumbnail" the default value will be the last uploaded file, click the dropdown bar and choose the flag file from there.

just_some_guy
Tambien, Hablo Espaņol      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

Jax2

• Coppermine novice
Re: Static Album icon?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 01:11:15 am »

Thank you very much! I never noticed that part. :/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.