Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Reinstall won't....  (Read 3792 times)

tignarius

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Reinstall won't....
« on: May 12, 2008, 04:05:43 pm »

Coppermine was installed until the server was attacked.  I have a new server and uploaded a fresh set of coppermine find to install. The database has been transfered and is clean but get the following messages when trying to run install.php

At the top of the page:
Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../modules) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/scotsheraldry.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /www/vhosts/scotsheraldry.com/httpdocs/Gallery/install.php on line 21

and if I ignore this and go ahead with the install this Error message appears:

SQL Error: Table 'cpg1410_albums' already exists on query ' CREATE TABLE cpg1410_albums ( aid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', description text NOT NULL, visibility int(11) NOT NULL default '0', uploads enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'NO', comments enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', votes enum('YES','NO') NOT NULL default 'YES', pos int(11) NOT NULL default '0', category int(11) NOT NULL default '0', thumb int(11) NOT NULL default '0', keyword VARCHAR( 50 ), alb_password VARCHAR( 32 ), alb_password_hint TEXT, PRIMARY KEY (aid), KEY alb_category (category) ) TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='Used to store albums''

Can anyone advise please?
Anthony
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:05:41 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: Reinstall won't....
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 04:09:12 pm »

If you transferred the database why are you running the installer?

tignarius

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 04:34:15 pm »

Opps!  because I did not know that I did not need to, but I have worked out that I needed to run the update which I have now done.

However, having run the update

All the images have dissappeared  The image names and descriptions are all still there but I cannot see any of the pictures in the gallery.....  Is this due to a cock-up in the data-base transfer of has something switched-off in coppermine....?

Anthony

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 04:36:04 pm »

Difficult to tell without a link, but it normally means you didn't upload the pictures to the new server, they are in the wrong place or have the wrong permissions.

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 04:40:27 pm »

Navigate to /{YOUR_COPPERMINE_INSTALLATION}/albums/userpics and make sure that the files are on your server.

Is it all there?
Tambien, Hablo Espaņol      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

tignarius

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 04:56:03 pm »

Thank you. I have just called the hosting company and they have found the images in the user galleries on the old server....!  Here's hoping none of them are corrupted.

Thank you, Problem probably solved

Anthony
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.