Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: multi bridge setup?  (Read 3424 times)

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
multi bridge setup?
« on: April 01, 2008, 05:36:25 pm »

Hi guys!
I have joomla 1.5 and coppermine bridged and working fine, but i am planning on bridging joomla with my vbulletin forums. Is it possible to bridge all 3 of them? I know you can bridge coppermine with vbulletin, but what happens if vbulletin is bridged with joomla?
If it's possible to bridge all 3, which one should i bridge first? Joomla to vbulletin and then coppermine to vbulletin or to joomla...i'm confused, as you can see... :D

So to make things completely clear, i want my users to be able to sign-in on the front page, and be signed-in for both vbulletin and coppermine from there.

Thanks in advance for your help guys!!!
Stephane

Nibbler

Re: multi bridge setup?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:06:49 pm »

Bridge to whichever is the master in the joomla-vb bridge.

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
Re: multi bridge setup?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 09:49:18 pm »

Bridge to whichever is the master in the joomla-vb bridge.

Hey Nibbler, thx a lot for your quick reply!
So i am probably gonna use JFusion to bridge Joomla to vb, so that would make Joomla the master right? sorry if this is a stupid question, but i'm rather new at this so i just want to make sure to avoid lots of confusion in my little head  :P
Then i just run the bridge wizard again in coppermine and bridge to Joomla like i do now, i suppose?. I am using mehdi's bridge btw, is there a better/easier or more robust bridge?

Thanks a lot for your time and for the awesome gallery!!!
Stephane
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.