Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Groups Permissions  (Read 3210 times)

DJ Jonny

• Coppermine newbie
Groups Permissions
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:57:13 am »

Rite i am running Coppermine 1.4 relise and i am useing a phpbb 3.00 bridge so i get all of my members signed up to my gallery, but when i go to manage the permissions in the groups section i click yes to the permissions i want then click save and when i go of that page and back on to it the fields i have clicked yess to have re set back to no  ??? does any one know how i can finx this problem as i want my members so that tey can upload pictures.

Thanks in advance.

[DJ Jonny]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:25:32 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: Groups Permissions
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 02:08:37 am »

The phpbb 3 bridge is an unsupported mod. You should report your issues to the mod's thread.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Groups Permissions
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 08:28:32 am »

The preliminary bridge for phpbb3 is being discussed in the thread "phpBB 3 olympus and coppermine 1.4.10 bridge integration". However, it is not a support thread - you're not allowed to dump your question there. Read that thread (read it entirely!) to find out what kind of posting is allowed to be posted in that thread: you are welcome to file a valid test report - nothing else. Either do that or stop it - don't behave like a jerk (you have posted an identical thread to this one in another sub-board, which is just a matter of double-posting). There is a reason why this thread has been labelled as "invalid". Read supporter's replies carefully!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.