Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Thumbnails to long (width)  (Read 2391 times)

MisterTea

• Coppermine newbie
    • image hosting
[Solved]: Thumbnails to long (width)
« on: March 17, 2004, 02:33:39 am »

Hi there, sorry if this has been asked before but it's probably been worded differently...

I've allowed some people to upload forum signatures to my gallery, but the thumbnails generated are too long because I used some of the default setting in the config before images were uploaded. I didn't forsee this problem but now, although the thumbnails are 100 pixels tall, they are very long and this totally messes up the layout of the page.

The settings make the thumbnails 100 pixels tall for the dimensions. It would've been better to have "Use dimension ( width or height or Max aspect for thumbnail )" set to Width probably but this is one of the "must not be changed if you already have pictures in your gallery" options.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance and I apologize if this sounds confusing.

MisterTea

• Coppermine newbie
    • image hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 09:05:08 am »

Ah great I have it figured out. I was using the Hardwired theme from the start and didn't realize there was a resize utility.

FreeMail

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • http://www.myphotodb.com
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 09:59:04 am »

Quote from: "MisterTea"
Ah great I have it figured out. I was using the Hardwired theme from the start and didn't realize there was a resize utility.

i'm also using Hardwired theme, i don't see the resize image button, but it's there with the Mac OS X theme, don't know if I did something to the codes, but maybe the someone can look into this?

TIA!

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 10:20:00 am »

No, you didn't do anything wrong.  There are several issues with the hardwired theme, and this is just one. It is possible to put the button in, search the board for the way to do it, with a search like 'hardwired AND re-size AND link'
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

FreeMail

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • http://www.myphotodb.com
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 11:36:47 am »

Thanks a lot! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.