Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album w/ passoword only shows up for Admin or Registered users  (Read 2605 times)

drerodz

• Coppermine newbie

I was tryign to setup an album that any anonymous or guest user who knew the password to it would be able to view the pictures in it.
I created a new album, added pictures to it. Went into the albums properties, set it to be a public album, and then gave it a password. I logged out of my admin account and using another PC in the house I logged onto my site and the album wasn't shown in the album views. I logged in as the admin on that PC and the album showed up. I went into the properties of the album, and it showed the "Album can be viewed by" setting as "Me Only". I set it back to be a public folder and again the same thing happend. No album int he album view, but once logged in, I could see it and access it no problem.

If I change the "album can be viewed by" option to a group, and log in with an account linked to that group it can see it no problem.

Am I missing a step here somewhere?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:20:59 pm by Stramm »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Album w/ passoword only shows up for Admin or Registered users
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:20:16 am »

read the docs
Config -> Files and thumbnails advanced settings -> Show private album Icon to unlogged user
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_picture_thumb_advanced

drerodz

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Album w/ passoword only shows up for Admin or Registered users
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 05:59:46 pm »

Wors like a charm now. :D

Thanks for the help
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.