Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No admin option/login problems after upgrade to 1.4.12  (Read 4690 times)

Jogy

• Coppermine newbie
No admin option/login problems after upgrade to 1.4.12
« on: July 06, 2007, 01:58:03 pm »

Hi

I upgraded my fotolog from version 1.4.9 to version 1.4.12. Everything went well, but after running the update.php it looks like I don't log in after putting my username and password in the loginscreen. The page redirects my after welcoming my to the frontpage but I'dont see the administrator tools. If I try another username or leave both blank, I get a blank page.

After the update I could not check the version, because it said that I had no priviliges to access the page.

I have cleared all the cookies, the caches and removed all themes, because I justed my own themes. Also I removed the htaccess file on the server.

What is the problem? Or how can I change the administrator login.

The fotolog is located in a subdomain: http://fotolog.jogy.nl

Thanks
Regards
Jogy

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Re: No admin option/login problems after upgrade to 1.4.12
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 02:11:50 pm »

You probably didn't uploaded all files properly. Please make sure that all files are uploaded completely.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 02:14:22 pm »

You can change the admin password by opening the database of your cpg with phpmyadmin and locationg the user table. Find user 1 (which is usually the admin). Change the encrypted password to 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 ( which changes the password to admin )

You can see which version you are running by simply viewing the page source of the index page of you cpg. In your case it says (all the way down the page) <!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.12 (stable)--> which is the correct version.

Jogy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 03:16:36 pm »

Hi

Thanks for the respons.

After I copied all the files again I had still the problem and then I decided to copy the new include/config.inc.php to the directory instead of keeping the old one, the problem seemed to be solved. Strange, because the documentation say that you shoulded not overwrite this file ....???

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 04:38:12 pm »

Coppermine does not come with a new include/config.inc.php.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.