Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I canīt see the "My profile" section in the menu  (Read 2455 times)

Meredith86

• Coppermine newbie
I canīt see the "My profile" section in the menu
« on: March 16, 2007, 08:05:16 pm »

Iīve got a problem with every theme I install in the Coppermine Gallery: I canīt see (in user mode) the "My Profile" section in the menu, so Iīm not able to change it, unless I enter in the admin mode and make click on "my profile". But this means too that all the registered users canīt see their "my profile" button too. How can I change this?
And another question: when (in admin mode or user mode) I try to make click on "home","member list",etc.,it is not able to do it until some seconds later (30sec, aprox.) Have I done something wrong? My website is: http://usuarios.lycos.es/greyespanol/cpg1410/index.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I canīt see the "My profile" section in the menu
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 08:08:36 pm »

Respect the "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up.
Never leave admin mode. Read up what admin mode is meant to be used for (docs!). Page response being slow could be caused by being hosted on lycos.
None of your questions are related to installing Coppermine in the first place, so I'm moving your thread accordingly. As suggested: please respect board rules in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.