Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]: Admin's private gallery  (Read 2176 times)

bob32

• Coppermine newbie
[solved]: Admin's private gallery
« on: March 01, 2004, 05:08:49 pm »

I just installed Coppermine and integrated it with invsionboard. Everything's working great, but I noticed that as an admin I don't have the ability to create my own person albums. The Create / order my albums and Modify my albums buttons are absent. Logging in to a test account I see that regular members do have these buttons and that they do function correctly.

I have private albums enabled, and I have given the super administrator group access to own personal albums. Do Super Admins just not have the right to own a personal gallery?

I realize that as an admin the entire site is theoretically my personal album, but at least as far as my board goes I do like to be percieved as yet another member, so it would be nice if I could have a private album among the rest of the members.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 05:13:28 pm »

I assume you can see the admin menu.
as admin, you have the 'albums' button which is not available to users.  You can create your own private albums, as well as public ones here, by creating them in the '*My Gallery*' category.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

bob32

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 05:25:41 pm »

Aha! Perfect ... hadn't even seen that.
Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 14 queries.