Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banner And Changing Username  (Read 2229 times)

DaDragonPrincess

• Coppermine newbie
Banner And Changing Username
« on: February 09, 2007, 05:26:43 am »

Hello guys, I need help please. How do I change my username? And where do I place my gallery banner? If anyone could share this information,thanks in advanced. ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 07:49:46 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Banner And Changing Username
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:49:33 am »

We have a "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up.

1) You can't change your username at all using the coppermine user interface. Either create another user and grant him admin privileges. Then use that particular user in the future. Option "B" would be to edit the username directly inside the database (using a third-party tool like phpMyAdmin).

2) Static banners go into themes/yourtheme/template.html. Dynamic (PHP-driven) stuff goes into themes/yourtheme/theme.php. Details can be found in the docs and in many postings on this board. There is a plugin as well that allows you to set up banner (advert) rotation. Search before posting in the future and respect board policies. Closing, locking. If you need details, start a new thread for your issues (one per thread) on the proper board, providing the needed details (link to your coppermine-driven gallery and link to your banner).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.