Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: canīt login  (Read 2571 times)

carlo1

• Coppermine novice
canīt login
« on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:16 pm »

hello,
i have problem with my installation of coppermine. i deleted my phpbb files on my server and also my phpbb files in my database.
i forgot, that coppermine was in bridge mode. i changed in mysql under configuration bridge 1 to 0.
my gallery is working fine, but when i will login, i write my name and passwort, the gallery says login correct and after this i will be moved to the startpage without adminaccess.
i started registering a new nick, here i had the same problem. what is wrong? i hope someone can help. i forgot to save my database.

you can test it here http://hoelzlmani.pytalhost.de/cpg141/index.php

thank you
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:14:15 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: canīt login
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 02:20:21 am »

Set bridge_enable back to 1 and then disable the bridge properly.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#bridge_manager_recover_start

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 12:33:09 pm »

Nibbler - after a long search - this post is my exact problem, so rather than open a new thread and the OP didn't respond I thought it might be ok to expand it further.

I bridged, and it worked fine, except it wasn't what I wanted so as I was in phpmyadmin at the time, I set the value back to 0 to disable it and I removed the table info from cpg1410_bridge.

It was all fine except for the login, it accepts my password, and when I select Continue, it just goes back to index.php. This is the same for all accounts, with cookies removed.

I tried following your obvious advice of reverting the steps by setting bridge_enable in config back to 1, but I'm making a mess of remembering the table data and structure, and I'm getting into a lot of mess and errors. Rather than carry on and ruin the whole board, I thought I'd stop and ask for help.

I don't want the bridge at all, I just want the login to work.

ps. I don't have access to the info required for the mandatory post requirements and the site content is inappropriate for an all ages board.

Tai

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:55:21 pm »

edit: apologies. I got the info right in the end and it allowed me back in, so I could disable it properly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.