Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users Gallary  (Read 2742 times)

ptaylor2006

• Coppermine newbie
Users Gallary
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:26:40 pm »

I created a new Catagory, Groups and when I add a new user it keeps putting all the folders and files in the users gallary and it should be under Taylor Associates Clients.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Users Gallary
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:00:50 am »

Allow your users to upload into public albums on the groups page, disallow them to have personal galleries, change album properties, setting "visitors can upload" to yes for the albums you want your users to upload to. Please refer to the docs for details.

ptaylor2006

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 05:32:03 pm »

I checked the documentation and created a new catagory, change the users group to users, loged in as klehiten and created the new album under the catagory users then loged off.  The problem I am having is that it keeps putting the new album under Users Gallary and I want it to go under Users.  On this same album.  I want the album for klehtinen as public put the users has to type in a password but they can only view the pictures. 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 11:09:05 am »

Did you do as suggested and changed permissions ("Allow visitors to upload") on the album properties screen?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.